Association News: 2019-2020 AAMA events' sites and dates set
Posted on January 12th, 2019
The American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) announced future 2019 and 2020 conference dates and locations, currently available on the AAMA Events web page. Early bird registration is now open for February's AAMA 2019 Annual Conference in Indian Wells (Palm Springs), California, but AAMA events' sites and dates for the rest of 2019 and into 2020 are now also available.
AAMA 2019 Events
* AAMA 82nd Annual Conference: Feb. 25-28 - Hyatt Regency Indian Wells - Indian Wells, California (followed by the Western Region Summit Meeting in the same location)
* AAMA National Summer Conference: June 17-20 - Fairmont Empress - Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
* AAMA National Fall Conference: Sept. 30-Oct. 3 - Hyatt Regency Lost Pines - Austin, Texas (followed by the Southeast Region Fall Meeting in the same location)
AAMA 2020 Events
* AAMA 83rd Annual Conference: Feb. 10-13 - Marriott Harbor Beach - Ft. Lauderdale, Florida (followed by the Southeast Region Winter Meeting in the same location)
* National Summer Conference: June 22-25 - Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park - Chicago
* National Fall Conference: Oct. 5-8 - Le Westin Montreal - Montreal, Quebec, Canada
More information about AAMA and its activities can be found via the AAMA website, https://aamanet.org.
AAMA is the source of performance standards, product certification and educational programs for the fenestration industry.SM