Client News: Kolbe's VistaLuxe Collection offers solutions for design flexibility
Posted on January 18th, 2022 by
Kolbe will be exhibiting at the NAHB International Builders' Show in Booth #W3600
Kolbe's VistaLuxe® Collection is ideal for contemporary designs that utilize clean lines and large expanses of glass. The collection provides design flexibility with an option of either the VistaLuxe WD LINE, which features extruded aluminum exteriors with warm wood interiors, or the VistaLuxe AL LINE, which offers thermally broken, all-aluminum windows and doors.
At the National Association of Home Builders International Builders' Show (NAHB IBS) in booth #W3600, Kolbe will highlight its expansive VistaLuxe AL LINE lift & slide doors, and its impact performance capabilities.
"For uninterrupted views that also meet the demands of coastal regions, Kolbe is excited to offer impact performance capabilities within our VistaLuxe AL LINE. This product selection includes lift & slide doors, plus tilt-turn and direct set windows," said Kolbe's president, Jeff DeLonay.
Some impressive sizes of Kolbe's all-aluminum VistaLuxe AL LINE products are represented in booth #W3600.
- A lift & slide door unit meets IPD4 with a DP65 impact rating. Spanning nearly 10 feet high by 20 feet wide, the center-opening four-panel unit features tempered Solar Low-E glass compression glazed with EPDM gaskets, and an onyx powder-coated interior and exterior finish.
- Largely consisting of glass, a 4-foot-6-inch-by-10-foot inswing entrance door provides a light-filled entryway with sizeable views. The steel gray powder-coated interior and exterior finish offers a stormy contrast with the soft sheen of a Lithium handle. Solar Low-E glass is compression glazed with EPDM gaskets, and concealed hinges allow a sleek appearance.
- A unique configuration of stationary and operating windows creates a 10-foot-square opening that allows ample views and ventilation. The ultra pure white powder-coated frames of the combined casements and direct sets recede into the surrounding wall, setting off the clear anodized Touch handles.
Kolbe's VistaLuxe WD LINE units are also featured in booth #W3600.
- Two stacked, 6-foot-6-inch-wide direct set corner units reach a combined height of almost 13 feet, opening up the corners for continuous views. With tempered Solar Low-E glass, 7/8-inch square profile performance divided lites and slim corner posts, the Flush style, black anodized exterior and ebony-stained alder wood interior frames offer clean lines with a steel aesthetic.
- A 6-by-8-foot picture direct set framed by square direct sets and casements with rustic umber Ashlar handle sets and Ashlar locking levers features a horizontal direct set with 7/8-inch square profile performance divided lites mulled above. The Flush style, shale exterior of the combined 10-foot-square unit complements the warm, clear-coated vertical grain fir interior.
- A VistaLuxe WD LINE complementary sliding door unit has four 5-by-8-foot panels that create a nearly 20-foot opening. The exterior is finished in silverstorm mica and the clear-coated walnut interior is paired with Kolbe's matte black Madison handle set. The expansive unit is topped by two Accent style trapezoid direct sets for additional daylight. Summit Automation allows touch screen activation.
"Our comprehensive line of VistaLuxe Collection windows and doors offers the exceptional style, performance and functionality required by today's contemporary designs," concludes DeLonay.
For more information on Kolbe's VistaLuxe Collection, please visit https://www.kolbewindows.com/product-lines/vistaluxe-collection-overview.
What began in 1946 as a two-brother team has grown into an internationally respected manufacturing company. Kolbe Windows & Doors is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of windows and doors for residential and commercial markets. After 75 years, Kolbe products are best known for superior quality, custom craftsmanship, attention to detail, as well as innovative and unique designs.